AIRA JOURNAL MEMBER NEWS AND PRESS RELEASES POLICY
The AIRA Journal is a quarterly publication of the Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors
that publishes professional papers, articles and commentary by members as well as other
professionals in the turnaround, bankruptcy, restructuring and related fields, such as banking, tax,
law and government.
One of AIRA’s objectives is to provide accurate and timely information to apprise members of
professional developments, important events and resources. The AIRA encourages AIRA members
and industry professionals to submit Member News and Press Releases for publication in the AIRA
Journal. The following guidelines apply:
- Members on the Move, Members in the News, and Press Release announcements are intended
to be published for informational purposes and should be stated in an objective style, avoiding
language that directly promotes a firm or other entity.
- These announcement categories are formatted as mini articles, presented in plain text, without
additional design or creative elements. Photos may be included as described below and should
be high resolution for superior quality in the printed editions.
- Two complimentary Press Releases, 200-word count maximum with 1 photo, or 150-word count
maximum with 2 photos, are allowed per 12-month period for a firm or other entity that has:
- been a sponsor of an AIRA event in the past 12 months, or
- a partner or principal who is a current AIRA member.
- Two complimentary Member on the Move or Member in the News announcements, 200-word
count maximum with 1 photo, are allowed per 12-month period for current AIRA members.
- Additional space for news about members or announcements may be submitted separately as
paid advertisements subject to the AIRA Journal Advertising Rate Sheet for placement of display
For more information, contact Cheryl Campbell at (541) 646-9261 or .