Sponsorship with the AIRA provides recognition and visibility to organizations that demonstrate vision and commitment by supporting events to benefit members and the insolvency and restructuring field as a whole. Sponsors make it possible to achieve a high level of quality in programs and events year after year. The AIRA is extremely grateful to sponsors at all levels, and is pleased to work with them to select specific events and sponsorship options each year.
Sponsorship is on an individual event basis or on an annual target level for firms that prefer to budget a set amount for the year, applied to multiple events as arranged. The following events are among the opportunities for sponsorship each year.
- Annual Bankruptcy & Restructuring Conference—annual June event with many options for sponsors: breaks, breakfast program, luncheon program, annual banquet, keynote speakers, receptions, bar and wine, social activities, entertainment, and more
- Advanced POR and Other Regional Conferences—breaks, lunch, bar and wine, etc.
- New York—annual November one-day event
- Los Angeles, Chicago, and others—schedule varies; contact Director of Marketing if you are interested in helping to sponsor a particular location
- AIRA at the NCBJ—Gala Opening Reception and Breakfast Program annually in October
- VALCON—Las Vegas has become the preferred location for this event co-sponsored with University of Texas Law School and ABI; in February each year
- Luncheon Programs and Networking Receptions—scheduled intermittently
Contact Cheryl Campbell
Cheryl Campbell, CMP, would be pleased to answer questions and discuss the possibility of sponsorship with your organization.
or (541) 858-1665