Harold focuses on developing and implementing strategic real estate and corporate finance plans for his clients. Those plans involve real estate analysis, real estate acquisitions and dispositions, lease modifications and terminations, and corporate finance and capital markets services. Harold is the recipient of the 2016 Transaction of the Year Award by the TMA.
PROFESSIONAL AND INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE:
• With 34 years of real estate advisory/transactional and corpfin experience, Harold has helped negotiate the sale of hundreds of properties, leaseholds and businesses nationwide; provided specialized valuation services; and provided in-depth workout services for retailers, financial institutions, and corporate clients.
• As a recognized expert on real estate restructuring issues, Harold has testified as an expert before the Judiciary Committee of the United States House of Representatives. He has also been interviewed and quoted in articles for The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and various trade publications.
• Before he joined Keen-Summit Capital Partners, Harold was Co- President at GA Keen Realty Advisors, a Principal with KPMG LLP, a Managing Director with KPMG Corporate Finance, CEO of Keen Consultants and an associate with the law firms of Stroock & Stroock & Lavan and McKenna, Conner & Cuneo.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATES
• BA, Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut
• JD, Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC
• California Bar Association (inactive)
• Real Estate Broker
• General Securities Representative (Series 7)*
• Registered Principal (Series 24)*
• Securities Agent (Series 63)*
• Investment Banking Representative (Series 79)*
*previously registered broker
221 W. Stewart Avenue, Suite 207
Medford, OR 97501
Ph: (541) 858-1665
Fx: (541) 858-9187
Copyright © 2023 Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors