2019 to present Partner at Barg & Henson CPAs, PLLC performing a range of tax, accounting, and bankruptcy related services.
2007 to 2018 Senior accountant for Barg & Henson, P.C performing a range of tax, accounting, and bankruptcy related services.
2005 to 2007 Accountant for J. A. Garrison & Co. performing a range of tax and accounting assurance services including audit.
· Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountant (AICPA).
· Member of Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants.
· Active participant in Texas State Board of Public Accountancy’s and AICPA’s Peer Review Program.
· Active participant in Fort Worth Chapter Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants - Leadership Development Class of 2018.
· Member of the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors.
· Active participant in IRS Stakeholder Liaison Group – Area 4
Barg & Henson CPAs, PLLC (B&H formerly Barg & Henson, P.C.) was founded in 1984, by Donald R. Barg. Since inception the firm has served the bankruptcy community, primarily in the Northern District of Texas, in a number of reorganization and liquidation cases providing services primarily related to our knowledge of the Internal Revenue Code and its related provisions dealing with Title 11 of the United States Code and tax procedure. B&H also provides state and federal income tax consulting, restructuring, planning, compliance and other related accounting services to a variety of different small to medium industry clients, family enterprises, and debtors.
221 W. Stewart Avenue, Suite 207
Medford, OR 97501
Ph: (541) 858-1665
Fx: (541) 858-9187
Copyright © 2021 Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors