• Nishant is the Head of the firm’s West Coast Turnaround and Restructuring practice and runs the Restaurant practice. He has extensive restructuring and turnaround experience across multiple industries and has served as CRO, CEO, CFO, COO and Lead Restructuring Advisor formiddle- market clients, in and out of bankruptcy.
• Nishant is currently serving as the President and CEO of Dividend Restaurant Group, parent company to Romano’s Macaroni Grill and Sullivan’s Steakhouse. Nishant was responsible for the restructuring and operational turnaround of Romano’s Macaroni Grill and the acquisition and
turnaround of Sullivan’s Steakhouse.
• Nishant has served as the Interim CEO, CRO and CFO of Logan’s Roadhouse Inc., a 230 unit casual dining restaurant chain. Nishant has guided the Company through a Chapter 11 bankruptcy process and a significant turnaround of operations, resulting in sales and EBITDA growth. Logan’s Roadhouse has since successfully merged with Craftworks Holdings.
• Nishant served as the Financial Advisor to Genghis Grill and was successful in stabilizing the business, improving liquidity and refinancing out the existing lender. Genghis Grill has since made several acquisitions within the grill segment of the industry.
• Nishant served as CEO of Real Mex, the parent company of 120 casual dining restaurants including the El Torito, Acapulco and Chevys Fresh Mex chains. Nishant successfully stabilized the Company’s liquidity position through aggressive cash management and cost cutting initiatives and developed a sustainable business plan that provided management with the strategic and financial direction that led to significant sales and EBITDA growth.
• Nishant has served as a Board Member for Native Foods, and currently serves as a Board Member for Sbarro and Checkers and Rally’s.
Education & Certifications:
• Cum laude graduate from Purdue University
• M&A Advisors 40 Under 40 Award
• Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA)
221 W. Stewart Avenue, Suite 207
Medford, OR 97501
Ph: (541) 858-1665
Fx: (541) 858-9187
Copyright © 2021 Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors