For more than two decades, Brett has focused her practice on the representation of Chapter 11 debtors and unsecured creditors' committees and has worked on some of the largest bankruptcy cases in the state of Nevada. She is a past co-chair of the firm's nationwide Financial Restructuring and Bankruptcy Department.
Brett has a broad range of experience in insolvency and corporate restructuring matters and concentrates in the areas of business reorganization and bankruptcy, asset sales and acquisitions and gaming. She represents clients in the gaming, real estate and mining industries across the country, and has built a strong reputation for her strategic handling of complex, high-profile bankruptcy cases.
Brett has represented a variety of businesses as well as secured creditors in Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings and purchasers in 363 sales.
· Financial Restructuring & Bankruptcy
· Cannabis Law
· Duke University School of Law (J.D., 1993)
· California State University, Northridge (B.S., with honors, 1990)
· Litigation Counsel of America
· Turnaround Management Association, Nevada Chapter (Director)
· American Bankruptcy Institute
221 W. Stewart Avenue, Suite 207
Medford, OR 97501
Ph: (541) 858-1665
Fx: (541) 858-9187
Copyright © 2021 Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors